PTClickBuzz Paid To Click NEWS, HUMOR, ENTERTAINMENT...
top gossip
more stories

more gossip
latest news
photo sneak
have you read
more gossip
in the news
more gossip
Home » , , » CNN Piers Morgan Look-Alike On Marketing Site

CNN Piers Morgan Look-Alike On Marketing Site


Peirs Morgan, blinkered old bat and probably liked in the UK more than in the US... My personal opinion aside, I found a rather spiffing look-alike while surfing MarijuanaHits.

I'm not exactly sure what the website is about???... but, the stock photo of the man is a pretty good resemblance of a young Pierce Morgan look-alike I think..


 
Stodgy old coot Piers Morgan           Piers Morgan Look-Alike


More importantly, I was quite impressed when I googled "Piers Morgan Wife"...

Share this article

0 comments for "CNN Piers Morgan Look-Alike On Marketing Site"

Leave a reply

Ads

Blog Exchange