PTClickBuzz Paid To Click NEWS, HUMOR, ENTERTAINMENT...
top gossip
more stories

more gossip
latest news
photo sneak
have you read
more gossip
in the news
more gossip
Home » , » Noah Wyle Celebrity Look-Alike On Clixsense

Noah Wyle Celebrity Look-Alike On Clixsense


While doing my ptc ads I like to multitask, (play games, read celebrity gossip...kidding!) however, there are some sites like Clixsense and Neobux that don't allow you to leave their site until the ad timer runs out.

Since I have the attention span of a two year old and I can't leave Clixsense until the ad timer runs out, my mind tends to wander... and I spot a banner with a celebrity look-alike of actor Noah Wyle.

Noah Wyle


Clixsense stock banner celebrity look-alike



I think it's a pretty good resemblance and who knows, maybe it really is Noah Wyle on the Clixsense banner!























Share this article

0 comments for "Noah Wyle Celebrity Look-Alike On Clixsense"

Leave a reply

Ads

Blog Exchange