PTClickBuzz Paid To Click NEWS, HUMOR, ENTERTAINMENT...
top gossip
more stories

more gossip
latest news
photo sneak
have you read
more gossip
in the news
more gossip
Home » , » Steve Carell Lookalike

Steve Carell Lookalike

Steve Carell


Found another celebrity lookalike while clicking my safelist email

Steve Carell, Best know for The Dana Carvey ShowThe Daily Show with Jon Stewart,The Office and in The 40 Year Old Virgin.

Silver Silviano Rodriguez found in Build Your Downlines, has a slight resemblance to Steve Carell. 


 
                  Steve Carell                                                Silver Silviano Rodriguez

I found a couple of Facebook links for Silver, however, I wasn't able to find more pictures him. Unfortunately, I don't know what Silver was promoting as I didn't bother to pay attention to his annoying video safelist email ad!


Share this article

0 comments for "Steve Carell Lookalike "

Leave a reply

Ads

Blog Exchange